Training Courses in Vancouver
- Familiarization with operation, all features and capabilities of the 70Xi analyzers
- Explanation of the theory and mechanical operation of our test methods (freeze, pour and cloud point)
- Preventive maintenance and repair items including diagnostic tests, intellinostics, fault identification and replacement of failed components (purge pump, peltier cooler, o-rings)
- Understanding of results and interpretation of phase plots
- Calibration verification and user offset adjustments
DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, IN PERSON TRAINING HAS BEEN CANCELED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
Terms and Conditions
• Payments need to be settled 100% prior to the start date of the training course. Please click on the required training to open relevant training information including pricing.
• Cancellation within 10 business days before the course is set to start, or in case of non-participation, 100% of the course fees will be charged. Training registration can be transferred to a colleague
• Classes are limited to 8 participants. Courses with less than 2 registrations are subject to cancellation 10 business days prior to scheduled start of training.
• Training prices include training, training materials, as well as food & beverages at the training facilities
• Costs for travelling, accommodation and other meals are not included.